Monday, June 20, 2011

Coupons

Couponing is really big right now and I have tried to consistently use coupons and shop for the best value. I mean with today's economy who doesn't want to save money?? Right now my favorite site is Couponcloset. I love how she does all the work for you and has a gift of putting it all together. I also like it because she is local to me (Oklahoma) and I have been able to go to one of her coupon classes. Don't live in Oklahoma? fear not....she has some of her coupon classes in the form of videos on her blog and they are FREE!!! I also love her coupon organizer she makes. I believe she makes sells them through her blog, but it is also something you could make yourself. If your interested, I will post a picture of mine so that you can see what it looks like. What coupon sites do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment